Macdonald Henderson announces six hires and two senior promotions
Macdonald Henderson announced six hires and two senior promotions.
- Laura McKnight has been promoted to director in the corporate team;
- Hilary Malone has been promoted to associate director in the corporate team;
- Gordon Lennox has been appointed as director in the private client team;
- Callum McInnes has been appointed as associate director in the commercial property team;
- Ryan Macready has been appointed as senior solicitor in the corporate team;
- Peter McEwan has been appointed as senior solicitor in the private client team;
- Emily Hencher has joined the corporate firm as a trainee; and
- Christopher Wheeler has joined the corporate team as a corporate analyst.
Managing director David Beveridge said: “We are proud to welcome Gordon, Callum, Ryan, Peter, Emily and Chris to the firm, as well as recognise the excellence of our existing team in the promotions of Laura and Hilary.
“In particular, I would highlight the appointments of Gordon Lennox and Peter McEwan to form our new private client team focussing on wills, estate planning and executry work.”
He added: “The team will strengthen the work of our existing colleagues, including our invaluable MH support team, and future proof the firm’s position as the go-to niche Scottish corporate law firm.
“We are grateful for the continued support of our clients, contacts and friends in business.”