DWF announces 15 promotions in Scotland
DWF has announced 15 promotions across its Glasgow and Edinburgh offices.
Among those promoted to the Scottish leadership group are commercial litigator Lauren Rae in Edinburgh and personal injury expert Lynne Macfarlane in Glasgow, both of whom are solicitor advocates and have been promoted to partner.
Commercial litigator Ursula Currie in Edinburgh and corporate specialist Gemma Gallagher in Glasgow have been promoted to director.
The full list of promotions are:
- Lauren Rae, partner, Edinburgh
- Lynne Macfarlane, partner, Glasgow
- Ursula Currie, director, Edinburgh
- Gemma Gallagher, director, Glasgow
- Mikela Rochford, senior associate, Glasgow
- Siobhan Cameron, senior associate, Glasgow
- Graham Tait, senior associate, Glasgow
- Daniel McClymont, senior associate, Glasgow
- Stephanie Seidel, senior associate, Glasgow
- Nicole McQuilken, associate, Glasgow
- Arlene Cook, senior paralegal, Glasgow
- Victoria Anderson, senior paralegal, Glasgow
- Ashley Macdonald, senior paralegal, Glasgow
- Clare McCraith-Smith, lead paralegal, Edinburgh
- Grant Barbour, lead paralegal, Glasgow
DWF executive partner for Scotland, Caroline Colliston, said: “It is always rewarding to see our colleagues making such excellent progress in their careers with DWF. I am delighted to see so many promotions across our Scottish teams this year.
“I would like to congratulate and thank each of them for their continued contribution to our business and for their positive contributions for our clients and in our communities.”