We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum of 3+ years PQE to join our busy Residential Property team in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of residential property transactions and work alongside the family and private client teams in a busy, quality conveyancing team dealing with a wide variety of purchases, sales, transfers of title, re-mortgages and title questions.
- Working closely with the Solicitors and Legal Director within the Residential Property team, you will provide support to the wider Private Client East team.
- The role will involve dealing with a busy case load of purchases, sales, transfers of title, re-mortgages and other ancillary property matters from beginning to end
- The successful candidate can expect to work on a varied workload.
- 3+ years plus PQE in Residential Conveyancing
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the team and clients.
- An enthusiastic approach and the ability to effectively manage time to complete tasks.
Our approach to hybrid working allows employees a blend of working from home as well as in our office in Edinburgh.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, with a one-hour break for lunch.
How to apply
Please apply via our portal: MacRoberts LLP Careers (changeworknow.co.uk)
- An inclusive working environment. We know our employees want a suitable work-life balance according to their different personal circumstances so we support them to achieve this wherever we can - whether it is working from home, working different hours or in an alternative way.
- A range of benefits. This includes areas such as pensions & life assurance, health and wellbeing, generous annual leave, holiday purchase plan and enhanced sick pay and family friendly pay.
- Discretionary pay awards based on performance. We reward success appropriately and assess individual performance against our core values and annual and long-term financial and non-financial objectives.
Any job offers made are subject to successful pre-employment checks, including those from Disclosure Scotland.
MacRoberts LLP is an equal opportunities employer. This means that we aim to ensure that no applicants nor employees are treated less favourably on the grounds of religion or belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, colour, nationality, or ethnic origin, or are disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.