0-2 years' PQE Family Law Solicitor
Beveridge & Kellas are looking for a solicitor to join their Family Law Team.
Previous experience of appearing in court and of Legal Aid would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an ideal role for you if you have an enthusiasm for Family Law and the desire to develop your knowledge and your advocacy skills in this area of the law. The role is office based.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with your own caseload of family law matters
- Written pleadings and advocacy in the Sheriff Court
- Assisting across the team
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills in dealing with clients and colleagues
- The ability to work as part of a team bur also on their own initiative
- The ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good research skills
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your salary expectations and current notice period.