13 & 14 July | Online | 6 hours’ verifiable CPD
Join us across two afternoons to hear from conveyancing experts and meet with peers and colleagues to explore the latest developments and discuss the core challenges in various areas of property law practice.
Our expert speaker lineup includes:
- John Sinclair, Consultant, Burness Paull and Convener, Property Law Committee, Law Society of Scotland
- Stephen McGowan, Partner, TLT
- Chala McKenna, Associate, Davidson Chalmers Stewart
- Ann Stewart, Property and Professional Development Adviser, Shepherd & Wedderburn
- Susan Williams, Best Practice Advisor, Scottish Legal Complaints Commission
- Professor Frankie McCarthy, Full-Time Commissioner, Scottish Law Commission
- Andrew Todd, General Counsel, Springfield
- Kenneth Law, Risk Manager, Lockton
- Lynne Johnstone, Policy Lead, Registers of Scotland
- Nikki Duke, Senior Product Manager, Registers of Scotland
For more information or to book your place please visit our website.