Compass Chambers to host Reparation Conference in June
Compass Chambers’ Reparation Conference will take place in Glasgow on Friday 2 June 2023 at 200 Conference & Events Ltd (200 St Vincent Street) from 1pm until 5pm and is open to all solicitors, in-house lawyers, trainees and paralegals.
Under the Law Society of Scotland’s Guidelines, delegates may claim 3 hours of CPD.
To ensure we can continue to improve the conference year on year, there is an admission fee of £50 per delegate. We believe this to be a reasonable charge that will not only help to improve the conference in the years to come but will also substantially raise the contribution to our annual charity, as £25 from each admission fee will be donated to this years nominated charity Revive MS. The conference will commence at 1pm with registration and run through until 5pm. A drinks reception and canapés will follow to which all conference attendees are invited.
- 13:00 Registration 13:30 Welcome – Calum Wilson KC / Speaker from MS Revive
- 13:45 James Hastie and Tom Brownlee - “QOCS – a one way street or room for manoeuvre?”
- 14:30 Elaine Russell and Grant Markie - “Vicarious Liability - the law, recent cases and implications”
- 15:15 Coffee Break 15:30 Calum Wilson KC and Richard Henderson - “Industrial Disease - Update”
- 16:15 Elaine Smith and Steve Laing - “The cost of living (and dying) in the post - Covid world – a Quantum update”
- 16:55 Conclusions and Close – Calum Wilson KC 17:00 Drinks Reception and Canapés
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Places at the Conference can be booked through Eventbrite by clicking here.
If you need any further information about the Conference, please contact Lesley Hogg on 0131 260 5661 email@example.com or Leona Crosby on 0131 260 5610 firstname.lastname@example.org.