Ampersand Advocates Clinical Negligence Seminar 2023 (waiting list now in operation)
28 September 2023
Ampersand is delighted to confirm our Clinical Negligence seminar for 2023. This afternoon half day event will attract 3 hours of CPD and will be followed by a social hour.
Chaired by Lisa Henderson KC, the full programme will be confirmed soon. Speakers will include:
- Dr Shane Burns, Lead Data Scientist and Ms Jacqueline Anderson, Lead Project Manager Respiratory Innovation discussing Artificial Intelligence in healthcare.
- Simon Di Rollo KC on causation.
- David Stephenson KC reflecting on the evolution of Clinical Negligence and how it may develop in the future.
- Una Doherty KC discussing the recent UK Supreme Court decision in McCulloch.
- Scott Clair, advocate with a case law update.
As part of our commitment to this area of practice there is no charge for practitioners attending this event.
This event is now at capacity. To be added to the waiting list, please email the Ampersand Advocates practice management team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers are strictly limited, allocated on a first come first serve basis.