Private Client Conference – The Scots Law Autumn Series – 26 October – 6hrs' CPD
Providing effective private client advice remains a mainstay for many firms.
Sponsored by Title Research, our comprehensive conference will cover current legal, tax and practical developments, with highlights including sessions on assisted dying, executry administration and cross-border succession.
Chaired by Martin Campbell of Anderson Strathern, Martin will be joined on the speaking panel by:
- John Kerrigan, Blackadders
- Mark McKeown, Turcan Connell
- Roddy MacLeod, Terra Firma Chambers
- Ian Macdonald & Annie Pearson, Wright Johnston & Mackenzie
- Sarah Lonie, Anderson Strathern
For more information on the conference and to book click here.
The Private Client Conference forms part of the Scots Law Autumn Series – for details of each of the individual conferences forming part of the Series, click here.