Annual Conference 2021 | Law Society of Scotland | Monday 26 April to Friday 30 April | Online Event
This year Scotland’s premiere legal event will be taking place online across five days in April. As ever, we will have a host of exceptional speakers and a lively topical programme of talks, workshops and breakout sessions.
We are currently running a special offer which ends soon:
- Book by Burns Night (25 January) for a 40% discount on the full week price
- Bookings for individual days qualify for a 20% discount
The speaker line up is starting to take shape with the following among those confirmed:
- Sir John Curtice, Professor of Politics at the University of Strathclyde and Senior Research Fellow at the National Centre for Social Research
- Harriet Beveridge, Executive Coach, Broadcaster, Comic and Author of Will It Make The Boat Go Faster?
- Tracy Black, Director, Scotland, Confederation of British Industry
- Elaine Motion, Chairman, Balfour+Manson
- Christine O’Neill QC, Partner & Chairman, Brodies LLP
- Michael Fleming, Business Development for Lawyers, Kissing With Confidence
Visit our event webpage to learn more and book your place.