Solicitor (Housebuilder team) – Gillespie Macandrew
We have an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor to join our established Housebuilder team. The key objective of this role is to support the Commercial Property Division’s legal work specialising in property development in particular Housebuilder work on behalf of clients. The post is Edinburgh based.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To deliver support and legal advice services in the following main areas:
- Funding and Planning Agreements
- Site Assembly
- Part Exchange and Shared Equity Transactions
- Complex title examination and related conveyancing, leases and options
- To develop and maintain relationships on behalf of the firm with existing clients of the firm and to achieve repeat business for the Firm. This includes delivery to agreed standards and co-ordination of services for clients;
- Conducting research in to technical commercial property matters and related issues
- To support marketing and business development projects where required.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about commercial property and wants to work in a friendly, supportive, professional environment.
- Candidates will possess a desire to actively contribute to the success and development of our forward thinking, proactive Housebuilder team. They will be confident in working independently and running their own transactions, but also be willing to work with other members of the team on larger or more complex transactions.
The successful candidate will have ideally 1 year’s PQE in a similar role.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a full CV stating current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gillespie Macandrew LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and demonstrating that they value the diversity of their workforce.
Closing date for applications is 29 June 2018