The Scottish Young Lawyers’ Association, in association with Digby Brown and McNeill and Cadzow, is delighted to welcome you to our Civil Day Conference for 2018.
The Civil Day Conference is aimed at practitioners working in civil litigation and delegates will hear from leading speakers within the profession on the following topics:
- David Parratt QC – Faculty of Advocates’ Arbitration Scheme;
- Malcolm McGregor, Advocate – Cross-examination of witnesses;
- Mark Jamieson, BLM – Simple Procedure; and
- Grace Moyles and Ela Dabrowska, McNeill & Cadzow – Court Documentation.
- Thereafter, delegates will split into three streams, to attend tailored sessions on their specialist area of practice. The streams are as follows:
- Personal Injury, led by Digby Brown;
- Commercial, led by Thorntons; and
- Family, led by Anderson Strathern.
The conference is hosted at the Apex Dundee, 1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee, DD1 3JP and we hope as many members as possible will join us for the day. The conference starts at 9.30am with registration from 9am and will close with a drinks reception and chance to network.
The cost is £60 per delegate and may count for 6 hours’ CPD, book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/civil-day-conference-2018-tickets-41026554529