Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
£neg + Benefits Package
Lindsays is a full-service law firm with a reputation for providing an excellent and outstanding service to clients. Our specialist teams offer a diverse range of services, allowing us to cater to the needs of a wide range of clients, whether individual or corporate.
Our Residential Property Team in Dundee is looking for an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor to join them. This role entails general conveyancing work and you must be capable of taking responsibility for running your own files from start to finish. As this is a client facing role, you should be committed to providing an excellent level of client care. In addition to technical competencies, you must have the ability to communicate in a confident, clear and relaxed way and will be able to work well as part of a busy team.
The core hours are 9am – 5pm, although flexi time is available.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide a comprehensive, quality service to clients of the firm in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages etc
- Regular contact with clients by telephone, email and general correspondence
Key experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and ability to work to demanding timescales
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across the firm and with clients
- Ability to assess clients’ needs and offer practical guidance
- Ability to communicate in a confident, clear and relaxed way
- A team player
- Good IT and word processing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the above role and possess the relevant experience please send your CV including a note of your current salary to Pauline Dalbeck, HR Manager, Caledonian Exchange, 19A Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HE or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsays is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE