West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) strives to be more than just a landlord. With over 50 years of history, what sets us apart is the way in which we go further to improve the lives of our tenants, innovatively responding to their needs as their lives change.
We provide around 3,500 homes across the West of Scotland and go further to provide housing you can call home
This is an exciting time for WSHA as it shapes its’ direction as a newly independent housing association which gives Board Members an excellent opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to tenants and communities.
WSHA’s strategic direction is shaped by its Board made up of tenants and external specialists. This mix ensures WSHA is clear about tenant’s priorities and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
WSHA is currently seeking a number of Board Members including:
- Two General Board Members
- One Board Member of Willowacre Trust, our charitable subsidiary
- One co-opted member for our Audit Committee with Information Technology expertise
Applicants are welcome from those with a genuine passion for social housing and any of the following:
- Housing Policy knowledge and experience
- Experience of working with local/national government
- Development/Property Experience
- Knowledge and experience of governance
- Knowledge and experience of risk management
- IT Expertise for Audit Committee Vacancy
We go further to provide housing you call home.
To support our customers and communities by:
- Being adaptable and flexible in meeting their needs
- Empowering and providing opportunities to help them grow
- Creating a sense of belonging
- Engaging and connecting with others who can help
Closing Date Friday 12th January 2018.
For further information or an application pack please visit www.westscot.co.uk or contact Jennifer Cairns, Corporate Services Manager, 0141 550 5625, Jennifer.email@example.com