We have a role for a lawyer, on either (i) a six to twelve month contract; or (ii) a permanent contract to support the legal team in Edinburgh. The candidate should ideally be between 2 and 10 years qualified and meet the undernoted criteria:-
- Have commercial contract experience;
- Have strong drafting, negotiation and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Be comfortable working on their own with an ability to make pragmatic decisions; and
- Be a team player as although the candidate will be expected to be able to work on their own they will also need to work as part of a cross departmental/international team.
The main responsibilities will be:-
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial documentation including construction contracts, supply agreements, property documentation including leases and confidentiality agreements.
- Analysis of complex and legal commercial issues arising from contract negotiations and existing contractual relationships.
- Assisting with general legal enquiries from the business.
Please send CVs to Jose Ayala, HR Adviser at: firstname.lastname@example.org