The Scottish Young Lawyers’ Association (SYLA) would like to welcome you to its rescheduled Annual Conference for 2017 – Progression in the Profession: Towards 2025.
Where do you want to be in 2025, professionally and personally?
Featuring sessions on building your brand through social media, the art of converting contacts and top tips for positive performance, this insightful conference offers 6 hours’ CPD for the rate of £65 (£45 for students) and welcomes leading speakers from both the legal profession and the wider business sector in Scotland.
- Sharri Plimbley Associates: Taking on the marketplace: top tips for junior lawyers in Scotland;
- Thembe McInnes, Whyte and Mackay: The Evolving Role of the In-House Lawyer;
- Rory Penman, Brodies LLP: How to build a brand through social media;
- Jim Henderson, Shirlaws Group: Converting Contacts (without it seeming like selling!);
- Janet Hood, Janet Hood Consulting: Positive Communication – Professional Performance!;
- Veronica Gallacher, Maclay Murray Spens LLP: The Power of Coaching; and
- Key Note Address by Claire Mitchell, President of the Scottish Criminal Bar Association.
The conference is kindly sponsored by Scott & Co.
It takes place on Saturday 7 October 2017, from 9.00am until 5.00pm, at The Doubletree by Hilton, Cambridge Street, Glasgow G2 3HN.