LEAP’s is a cloud based practice management system with integrated time recording, billing and client accounting. Developed for small to medium sized law firms LEAP’s powerful features allow legal practices across Scotland to manage matters more efficiently and profitably from anywhere, anytime and from any device, accessing ‘real-time’ matter and client information on the move.
Fully utilising the Cloud, LEAP continually invests in the ongoing research and development of its many productivity tools, allowing legal practices to manage matters with ease, providing:
- A library up to date legal forms and precedent letters, highly automated for accuracy and ease of production.
- Access to the same real-time matter and client information as your colleagues when working remotely.
- Complete mobility, manage your matters from anywhere, at any time on any device or web browser.
- Access to the latest technology, regular software upgrades and updates via the cloud allow your practice to run efficiently.
- A secure document sharing system – LawConnect, that allows your clients 24/7 access to their matter documentation.
As the solution is cloud based you eliminate the need for a server, reducing hardware and support costs, simplifying your IT infrastructure.
LEAP allows you to run your entire law firm from one application, eliminating the mess, confusion and risk that comes with using multiple programs and databases for different areas of practice or parts of the business.
- Matter Management
- Automated Legal forms and precedents
- Document Creation
- Document Management
- Email Management
- Time Recording
- Access via Mobile App or web browser
- 24/7 secure document sharing system – LawConnect
- Your own branded website
LEAP invest more than £8,000,000 a year into research and development aimed solely at refining the product. This investment in new technology ensures your law firms has access to the same technological advantages as large firms.
To see LEAP and discover all the benefits that it can bring to your law firm you can visit our Edinburgh office in person or alternatively visit our website and book a free, no obligation demo today.